We have a brand new baby girl !!
I know it's been a while since I've even changed my blog. Things have been a little crazy. For the last nine months, I have been pregnant . I have been super busy trying to keep up with my 3 children and preparing for another one. I have finally taken a leave from teaching gymnastics, volunteering at the school and heading up cubscouts.
We did go on a little family vacation to Las Vegas with the kids in March. It was quite fun, but being almost9 months pregnant almost did me in.
We finally have a baby to show off along with our other three beautiful children.
Things have quieted down a little bit, I am home a lot more and am now adjusting to a having a little baby again.We were exstatic that Baby Sophie was born April 21, 7 lbs, 1 oz . It was the easiest labor of all, (besides the fact she kept wanting to turn right side up and be breech. ) All it took was 4 pushes and she was born! So far she has been the best baby. Of course I have lots of little helpers who also love her so much and fight over who gets to hold her first. Their common complaint is that she sleeps too much, I don't complain at all. She has been the best baby so far, i'm keeping my fingers crossed that she'll stay that way.
I know it's been a while since I've even changed my blog. Things have been a little crazy. For the last nine months, I have been pregnant . I have been super busy trying to keep up with my 3 children and preparing for another one. I have finally taken a leave from teaching gymnastics, volunteering at the school and heading up cubscouts.
We did go on a little family vacation to Las Vegas with the kids in March. It was quite fun, but being almost9 months pregnant almost did me in.
We finally have a baby to show off along with our other three beautiful children.
Things have quieted down a little bit, I am home a lot more and am now adjusting to a having a little baby again.We were exstatic that Baby Sophie was born April 21, 7 lbs, 1 oz . It was the easiest labor of all, (besides the fact she kept wanting to turn right side up and be breech. ) All it took was 4 pushes and she was born! So far she has been the best baby. Of course I have lots of little helpers who also love her so much and fight over who gets to hold her first. Their common complaint is that she sleeps too much, I don't complain at all. She has been the best baby so far, i'm keeping my fingers crossed that she'll stay that way.
7 comments:
hurray! So good to see an update! I was hoping for some pictures! I REALLY need to come and see you this week!
Hello from Honeyville. Congrats on the new baby! Love the name too. If she is anything like Erik and Julie's Sophie, you are in for a real treat of a kid!
Ohhh... Stephanie! She is adorable! I am so excited for you! I need to come see you too! I am always worried after moms get home with new babies. I don't want to disturb their rest or take a chance of passing any sickness on.
Congratulations you guys! She is gorgeous! We think that she looks just like Taylor did when he was a baby. Hope that you guys are doing well and adjusting to life as a bigger family. Take care!
Oh My. Steph. You have your hands full, full, full. Congratulations on the CUTEST little girl. What is that recipe anyway????
all i can say dearest sister is LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY!!!! i am so BEYOND jealous of your sleeping little angel! my pretty princess is a high maitenance nightmare! LOL well maybe not a nightmare... but she sure is driving me to the crazy farm. She is my hardest, which isn't the best considering she's the 4th! We went to the doc and he prescribed prevacid, but even that isn't working. The last 3 weeks she sleeps no more than 45 min at a time and the rest of the time she's awake, all she does is cry. but she sure is gorgeous and a gift from god, and at least she's home, so there are definate pluses with my little sweetness... sophia is so precious, you guys are so very lucky! im glad you took some time off from all your responsibilities, you were doing so very much!!! you definately deserve a break, along with a baby that sleeps, i know you've had your share of those that don't. LOL. Take care, give all the kids and new baby hugs and kisses from my crew. Love you!
Post a Comment